Click to see larger image and other views
for reference only, the actual merchant may be little different
Apollo 125cc Dirt Bike
The upgraded high strength steel frame, hydraulic shock front suspension, and color availability features show that this Apollo 125 Dirt Bike is like no other, with better features and more selection. Based upon the Honda CRF 150R, the 4-stroke engine and 4-speed semi-automatic transmission make this pit bike extremely easy for kids of all ages to operate. This dirt bike is perfect for kids, and any parent should be assured that it will be they're favorite dirt bike.
Apollo 125 Features
- Reliable 125cc 4-Stroke, Air Cooled Engine
- 4 Speed Manual Clutch (1 Down, 3 Up)
- Front Brake : Hydraulic Disc Twin Piston Brakes
- Rear Brake : Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake Operation: Front Hand, Rear Foot
- Intake: Open Air Cone Filter
- Exhaust System : Aluminized Large Quiet
- Front Suspension : Front Dual Hydraulic Forks
- Rear Suspension : Nitrogen Adjustable MonoShock
- CONFIGURE: APOLLO Brand, Power coated frame, silver alloy rim, alloy wheels, exhaust, fuel cap, handlebars and crossbar
Model Number: Apollo 125
- Engine Type: 125cc 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled
- Max Power: 8.7hp/8500rpm
- Max Torque: 9.0/5500rpm
- Max Speed: 55+ mph (depends on the riders weight & road conditionsIgnition: CDI
- Start Type: Kick Start with Keys
- Transmission : 4 Speed Semi-Automatic (no clutch) Transmission
- Driveline: Chain/Rear Wheel Drive
Chassis / Suspension
- Front Suspension: Hydraulic Front Forks
- Rear Suspension: Nitrogen Air Adjustable Shock
- Front Tire: 2.50-14
- Rear Tires: 3.00-12
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc Brake
Dimensions and Weights
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5L
- Gross Weight (lbs): 180.4
- Net Weight (lbs): 149.6
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Handlebar Width : 31"
- Seat Height: 27.5"
- Ground Clearance: 10"
- Wheel Base: 44"
- Oversize(inches): 63.8L x 29W x 28.3H