You may return most items (except parts, buggies, final sale items) within 30 days of delivery. Returned items must be received in our warehouse with 12 days after return initiation. Items must be returned in new or unused condition in original packaging and contain all original materials included with shipment. Contact MotoSportsMax to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to returning any item. The RMA must be displayed on the outside of the package. No return will be accepted unless the RMA number is displayed. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid by the customer. Returns shipped freight collect will be refused a returned to the customer, or discarded. After inspecting the returned merchandise, we will reimburse the purchase price of the item, less all actual shipping cost. No refund shall be issued on damaged or used items. All the cancelled order due to customer change mind, (except backorder) office will be charge 10% of amount be handling and service fee. All items are subject to restocking fee.
If you refuse delivery, miss your delivery appointment or return a non-defective, undamaged or incorrectly assembled product, you will be charged for all original and return shipping cost. Items returned as damaged or defective are inspected and test upon arrival. Items may also incur a restocking fee ranging from 20% of the price. No item may be returned if unpacked, assembled, had fuel installed or operated. No returns after 30 days of delivery. Return shipping fees range anywhere from $100 to $695, depending on the size and weight of the item. Return shipping fees should be paid directly to the freight carrier in advance. If not paid in advance, your return may be refused and/or shipping fees may be deducted from your refund after the item is received at our warehouse.
We will not acept warranty claim forms that do not have:
• If within 7 days of receiving your vehicle you decide you do not want your vehicle for any reason, give our customer service department a call and we may refund you your money or send you a replacement based our return policy agreement.
• Customers are responsible for returning the merchandise at their own expense and you will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
• Vehicle must be returned in its original packaging within 7 days in new and re-sellable condition.
• All packaging materials, instruction manuals and parts must be returned. Any missing parts or damages will be deducted from your refund amount. We do not accept any return vehicle that has any sustained damages.
• If you have received your vehicle for more than 7 days and have used it, you may not be eligible to return it for refund. But if the unit is under warranty, you may follow the warranty request, otherwise, you can send the vehicle or parts to us at your own expense; we will repair it (usually parts will be free of charge in most of case, and based on the parts needs replaced, our technician labor will charge $40/hour) and send it back to you at your cost.
• In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain rock bottom prices, our shipping expenses are neither refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Original freight expense will be deducted from your refund.
• Order may be cancelled only if we are unable to fulfill and ship your order within 5 business days.
• This return policy does not apply to vehicles that have had alterations, abuse, negligence, and accidents or have not received proper maintenance.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL IF THE ITEM IS ON CLEARANCE, ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED. ALTHOUGH, WE PARTS IN STOCK FOR FUTURE NEED.
Please read our full TERMS AND CONDITIONS before ordering from MotoSportsMax.com